Stingray City and Snorkel Stops
( for your Group only)
- Everyone who comes to Grand Cayman hears about Stingray City. It started as an area where the local fishermen stopped to clean their fish before heading back to land, to avoid the stifling mosquitoes there. They noticed as they were cleaning their fish that stingrays would come by to scavenge, and in the early 1950s, some of the fishermen thought tourists might like to see this phenomenon,and thus Stingray City was borne
Stingray City and Snorkelling
($375.00 per hour - fun, sun, local food)
- Stingray City is probably one of the most famous excursions on the whole of Grand Cayman. It is a series of sandbars crossing the North Sound from Morgan Harbour to Rum Point. Boats typically stop at Stingray Sandbar.
- The southern stingrays can grow to 150cm (about 5 feet) across. They are likely to have been initially attracted by fishing boats throwing unwanted fish (or fish guts) back in to the sea and nowadays, the tourist boats will throw squid meat for the stingrays to eat.
- The stingrays can sometimes be fed by hand. Once fed, the animals become very placid, even allowing themselves to be posed for photos.
- The water is only a few feet deep, so snorkelling or scuba diving is equally possible. If the weather is windy, even a glass bottom boat will allow to you view these extraordinary creatures close up – and whilst staying dry.
- Want to see the Fish and Coral — Snorkel the Barrier Reef and Coral Gardens- about 8-10ft deep
Visit Stingray City — one of the Cayman Islands’ top attractions — on this 3-hour morning or afternoon tour. Accessible only by boat or other watercraft, Stingray City is home to an abundance of curious stingrays, who swim happily around the clear, shallow water, coming up for hugs and kisses and eagerly eating food right out of your hand. You’ll also visit either Coral Gardens or Barrier Reef to snorkel! This family-friendly experience includes round-trip hotel transportation on Grand Cayman and the boat ride to and from Stingray City.
- Grand Cayman tour to Stingray City
- Experience one of the Cayman Islands’ most popular attractions
- Enjoy scenic boat rides to and from Stingray City
- Stand or swim in shallow water with dozens of stingrays
- Feed them by hand, pet them and even let them come up for a kiss
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on Grand Cayman included
Hire your PRIVATE BOAT for you and your group
Our 35 foot ‘ Tiara express cruiser built with the more discerning person in mind. Equipped with everything one could possibly want for a fun filled day on the water, including built in ice cooler, stove, bathroom, freshwater rinse off, large platform for easy water access, sundeck for the sun lovers and an air conditioned cabin for those that wish to stay a bit cooler.
$375.00 per hour with a 3 hour minimum (2 stops)
- Price includes:Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- All Snorkel Gear, Life Vest
- And enjoy tasting one of our Traditional Heavy Cakes
- TIMES are usually
9am – 12pm
- 9am – 12pm
11:30am – 1:30pm
- 2:30pm – 5:30pm
But when you are CHARTERING your own boat you can set what time suites you Morning or afternoon
Simply inquire about Price to me and we will give you best value
OPTIONAL Extention if you want to stay out lounger and
1Stop to StarFish Point
2) Go to Rum Point or Kaibo
3) Enjoy a delcious Cayman Dish with our Traditional Heavy Cake ,
an our Traditional Beverage