- Town Clock and the Legislature Building
- Heros Square – founded in 2003-to celebrate 500 years discovered by Christopher Columbus
- Our National Musuem—Rich with Artifacts and Cayman History
- “ Pure Art Gallery”
- Step Well ( if open your day of booking)
- South Sound -drive through Scenic South Sound-See a sample of our old and Houses and new Homes
- Shoe Tree- (Bring a extra Shoe to leave your mark in Cayman)
- Pedro St James – The Birth Place of our Democracy
- Lunch at “ Kurt’s Kitchen — for a delicious Seafood Lunch of – Fish , Chicken, Conch fritters , Key Lime Pie and Cayman Lemonade
- Around the Courts building is the Celebration Park and Quincentennial Square which features various sculptures; one of them honouring women, there is a Mariner’s Memorial to reflect Cayman’s long seafaring heritage, and a statue of Jim Bodden, one of Cayman’s national heroes. There is also a wall of history which sets out some of the chronological milestones in the development of the Cayman Islands and there is a Wall of Honour, which lists the names of 500 Caymanians who have, at various different times, contributed to the betterment of the Cayman Islands.
- We meet you in Town by your Pier we head off to the National Museum.
- The Cayman Islands National Museum is housed in the oldest surviving public building across the three islands.
- Built in the 1830s, it holds two permanent exhibition galleries, three changing galleries (one for children), an audiovisual theatre, gift shop and café.
- With a mission to celebrate the unique natural and cultural history of the Islands, the Museum provides creative and educational exhibits and fun programming.
Pure Art Gallery
If you like to see local art — you got to stop by PURE ART GALLERY —d Crammed full of wonderful art and crafts – much of it from locals. Good prices and a wonderful staff. Worth a visit!
Well done items and art work from local artists and craftspeople. Items are not imported from somewhere else and just stamped “Cayman Islands.” Lots of originals are pricey, but there are also tons of prints in all sizes that are very affordable. Locally made jewelry, trinkets . Little pricey but genuinely done by locals . A must see if you like art and locally made items
PEDRO ST JAMES
Historically Accurate Reconstruction of Original 1780 Great House Is A Spectacular Showpiece For the Birthplace of Democracy.
At the end of a quiet, mango and mahogany tree-shaded road in Savannah, Grand Cayman, high atop a limestone bluff, lies one of the Caribbean’s most spectacular historic restorations, the Pedro St. James Historic Site. After a seven year transformation, the Cayman Islands government has created the country’s most ambitious heritage attraction to date and its first national landmark.
The final phase of the most extensive restoration project in Cayman’s history was completed in December 1998 and unveiled during a gala Grand Opening celebration. Sprawling over 7.65 acres with a breathtaking view of the azure Caribbean, Pedro St. James is one of the country’s genuine treasures awaiting discovery by all visitors.
Pick you up
Meet me at ” Diary Queen” -2 min from the Terminal
Your Private Tour-guide and Airconditioned Bus
Accomodating your party only
Prices Covers 4 adults ( can accomodate a child under 12 yrs)
$79.00 per person without lunch ( Minimum of 4 people. or Private Tour of $316.00)
Or add $20.00 if you want lunch.
(Both Includes Complimentary a taste of ” Traditional Cayman Drink– ” Swanky”and a slide of one of our Traditional ” Heavy Cakes” )
Add $10.00 per person if want to do Queen Elizabeth Botanical Gardens